Aconitum | Violaceum | Bachnag | Monkshood | Meetha Telia |Vatsanabha
Therapeutic employments of Vatsanabha according to Ayurvedic course books –
Aconitum ferox is impactful, harsh and astringent in taste. It goes about as Yogavahi – an impetus for different meds.
- It is rejuvenative, balances Tridosha, particularly Vata and Kapha.
- It improves processing, alleviates chilliness, nutritive and improves quality.
- It is utilized in Ayurvedic treatment of acid reflux, anorexia, spleen issue, gout, hack, asthma.
- It is utilized in the treatment of vision issues, night visual impairment, eye diseases, irritation, otitis, migraine.
- It is helpful to mitigate migraines, sciatica, spinal pain.
- It is utilized as an antitoxin for harming because of rodents, rodents, scorpion and snake nibbles.
No exchange or return if goods.