Mimosa pudica seeds or Lajwanti seeds or Chui Mui or Humble Plant seeds
- Antibody venom: Water concentrates of the foundations of Mimosa pudica have appeared to have critical counter-agent venom movement, most prominently against the deadly venom of the monocled cobra. It seems to hinder the myotoxicity and chemical action of cobra venom.
- Wound mending
- Soothes the torment of hemorrhoids and heaps
- Stimulant, hostile to nervousness
- Relieves ulcers
- Treats acid reflux and looseness of the bowels
- Hostile to microbial, against contagious, hostile to viral properties
- Hostile to parasite
- Diminishes joint agony and joint pain indications
- While all pieces of the plant are advantageous for an assortment of medical problems, for this article we are concentrating on the seeds. Mimosa pudica seeds comprise of an exceptionally gooey, clingy fat-solvent material that holds fast to everything and assists with supporting the whole intestinal tract.
No exchange or return of Goods.